Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

WINTER WONDER LAND...

I was slow getting started, getting out the door, but once I did get going, the scenery was breathtaking. It was beautiful out there. We had 14 inches of snow yesterdayand the snow was very ridable with Fat Tires. Snow mobilers make that possible by packing down the snow. It was sill soft in places and I dropped down to 5 psi to keep moving forward and to keep the wheels facing down.

 
I found this field full of Snow Zombies popping up. Waiting for the Snow Apocalypse and the Mayan end of time.
 
Here is a picture of me in my Gym. Open 365 days out of the year, 24 hours day. No waiting. Fees are only pennies a day for usage fees. I know this will disappoint some but there are no Richard Simmons led Zumba classes. Sorry



I think my zip and zap doesn't last as long as it used to. I started out like the energizer bunny and in the end I just wanted to get home, it was dark, 12 degrees out, and my gas tank was running low.



Triple D competitors. My ride today was on Heritage Trail. Which will see a lot of action at DDD. Trail is in great condition, for skiing, cycling and running. Let's hope it stays that way.

Cheers,
Dave

No comments: