Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

GONNA GET ME SOME..



Looking forward to getting me some of what you see in the above photograph. Plans are to get out both days this weekend and ride away. To escape into that pleasant feeling of a slowly developed state of exhaustion. Endorphin saturated. Cold, tired, and darkness is the condition I want to arrive home with. If you can make sense of that then you totally understand where I am coming from. If you can't make sense of this then it is as Louis Armstong said, "if you don't know, I can't explain it to you."











Hope you can go out and get you some too...

Cheers,

Dave.





3 comments:

Dan O said...

That snow action with the fat tires looks really fun. Enjoy...

dawn marie giegerich said...

Great snow photos but man, the elements are hard on us elders.

Michael Lemberger said...

I do love your hat.