Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

TRIPLE D IS COMING


On Dec 1st 2007 Lance Andre said this.
Winter Race Anybody?   I'm contemplating hosting a ~60 mile winter race (from Dubuque Iowa to Dyersville and back) on January 12th or 19th
If you’re interested in participating in this crazy winter bike race please send me an email with the first line being something like “ABSOLUTLY”, or “MAYBE”. Please don’t email “ARE YOU CRAZY” and “NO #&@*’N WAY”.
And Triple D was born. Now in it’s 6th run Triple D has become one of the funnest, bestest, well run races  in the Midwest. 
 
TRIPLE D IS NOW OPEN FOR REGISTRATION
 
This will be my 4th round at Triple D. I don't like the lack of shape I find myself in. Injuries  this year kept me off the bike way more then I would have liked. I have had a bit of a weight gain as you can see by the picture below along with the 3 previous Triple D pictures of me. But I got 8 weeks and it is time to hit it. I did get out on the Fat Tire Bike 6 of the last 8 days. Not high mileage 30-50 miles each time, but good enough, with hills included.
 
 
 
 
So I shall see you there. More training info on my lard removal to follow.
Dave

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are there more details?