Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Pedalcoholics.

Legs are a somewhat tired today. I don't think they should be. I don't think 130 miles on gravel this weekend was asking to much at all. Must have been that maxed out effort chasing my ego Saturday.
I stayed busy tonight doing chores, feet never touched a pedal. That was ok, plans are to do another metric tomorrow afternoon, bike is all ready and packed, including lights if I don't make it back by sunset. This will save time when I get off work tomorrow I can get out the door fast with my bike ready to roll out the front door. Same plans for Thursday, gravel 100Ks one at a time, to reach 100. Friday is October all ready, I need to get rocking.
Peace,
Dave

5 comments:

tainterturtles said...

Half the battle is trying to get out the door and on the saddle before dark sets in.

Get your chores done Dave, then you can go out and play tomorrow.

Harry Legge's Cycling Blog said...

A man with a plan. Look out!

Unknown said...

I had a boss tell me one time - failing to plan is planning to fail

Guess that is why my bike time has stunk lately.

Ride on Crazy Dave!!!

mrbill said...

I knew chasing that young gal was going to hurt you, oh youth, I kind of remember. You need to do like I do, get the wife to do the chores around the house, that gives you more time for riding.

Steph said...

I know I'll be reading the post about you finishing the #100 metric soon. :)