Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Way back when, me and the little buggers







Oh and I have a serious confession to make. I did not ride a bike tonight. I do not know if I was zapped for enthusiasm because I rode as hard as I could for an hour yesterday or what the deal was. Could not sit still however worked in the yard most of the daylight hours after work.
Tomorrow I totally attack the gravel roads, weather person says it's going to be a great day for the race, human race that is.
Over and out.
Me

5 comments:

tainterturtles said...

Sometimes you just need a rest and a good night sleep....your body will thank you.

PS. I slept 10 hours last night!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Great pictures Dave. Hope your ride was as pleasant as mine!

Harry Legge's Cycling Blog said...

Great minds think a like.

Dan O said...

Nice shots. I'm in that era right now with a 6 and 10 year old.

Steph said...

cool ole school pics :)