Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

On the road again.

Had a blast riding pavement along the river and up through Eagle Point Park tonight. Road bike always feels zippy especially after a weekend of gravel travels. Enjoyed the ride, kept it low key, just spinning the legs out from all the riding this weekend. Lots of folks were in the park, I think they were having a ribbon cutting ceremony for the bike trail that was finished last year that now lets you ride from the bottom almost to the top with out the threat of rolling metal monsters on wheels. I saw people in suits and city council members wandering around the trail as I weaved in and out of them riding by.
This train got in my way, and then stoped I said get out of my way buddy or I will knock your block off. Train called my bluff and didn't budge. So I cruised another route.


Did you see "cav" the human cannon ball win the the first stage of Tour de California? What a rocket. So specialized. Typically the boys with more endurance base gradually wear him down as the race goes on, but if he is anywhere near the front near the finish line, LOOK OUT.



















Well Monday has just about come and gone, hope your day went well
Over and out.
Dave

4 comments:

Harry Legge's Cycling Blog said...

Nice day to be out, huh?

tainterturtles said...

Whenever I swtich over to ride Ruby, it feels like I'm flying. Climbing a hill out of the saddle is a hoot when I'm riding Ruby. She's good to me!!!!

KungFooSausage said...

I've been reading your blog for a long time now. Your blog is great. Regular posts, interesting and not too long. A joy to read.

http://kungfoosausage.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

You could have taken the train Dave!