Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Getting down with Puppy Chow


A father and son moment. Joshua and I are whipping up a batch of Puppy Chow. Carbo loading at it's MAX. I'm the one with the chocolate bowl, my speciality expertise.
Had fun riding tonight. Riding pavement mixing with the vehicles. I am web surfing, LQQK'n for some new cyclecross tires. I ruined my 2nd Racing Ralph by gravel ripping a chunk out of them, and my slime tire sealant blowing out of a too big of hole to seal. So google is taking me places.
Gotta go, the Puppy Chow is calling me.
Have a good day, or evening.
Over and out.
Dave

2 comments:

tainterturtles said...

My kids use to LOVE puppy chow. I think there's two kids in that picture you posted!

Harry Legge's Cycling Blog said...

Chocolate is my favorite food group.