Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

On the ROaD AgAin


Well it's been since last Nov 28th that I have ridden my road bike due to a long, long winter of snow cover. Tomorrow that will change. Tomorrow it's back on the road again. It'll be fun. Typically in the long biking season of sprummerfall, I'll have about a 5o/50 split between road riding and cycle cross. I only keep track of dirt centuries which was 54 last year. The rest of my riding to make it fun, I just fly away on pavement.
I saw the most peculiar thing on the way home from work today. I wished I would have had my camera along, I would have liked to have taken a picture. I work in an industrial part of town, when I was pulling out of the parking lot right in front of me was a guy on a recumbant bike with about a 12 foot wind sail attached. It looked like he had baggage and was ready for commuting.

2 comments:

tainterturtles said...

The ROAD bike? How exciting. My Ruby won't see the road for a while yet. I'm waiting for salt-free roads.

Have funnnnnnn tomorrow

Harry Legge's Cycling Blog said...

Skinny tires!