Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Spinn'n and lift'n



Now this picture is "Cole Little" and Grandpa me. Wearing my new hat my honey made and so is Cole. Click here, and check her stuff out.

Now notice the next picture, I lost my hat to my daughter Melissa, pernamently. Look at Cole's smile he is even happy about it.




Work'n, spinn'n and some lift'n has been the last couple of days. I can take about 45 minutes max on the indoor bike rollers then my mind says enough is enough. I use a heart rate monitor so I don't dog it and keep the pace up. Then lifting weights, listening to rock and roll for a bit is next on the evening schedule. I have off Friday so the plan is to get out and ride snow for about 6 hours. Always a good work out. Made some improvements on my bike, so the ride will glide.
This weekend I am headed north to St Paul and visit grandson "Cole little" LQQK'n forward to chill'n with em.

4 comments:

tainterturtles said...

I love the family pictures....the little guy is soooooo cute.

Harry Legge's Cycling Blog said...

Hat looks better on your daughter...imagine that.

MrDaveyGie said...

:-() <--me laughing

Steph said...

hey- cool hats!!!