Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Oh Goodie more snow today


My bike froze itself into a single speed gear on today's ride. Rode for 5 hours didn't have the "zip" but none the less it was a good ride, would have liked to ride longer but the legs didn't have the gas, so I thought I better listen to them and not dig myself into an exhaustion hole. Forecast is for 12"s more of snow tomorrow. Seems it has been a long winter, well the good side of this is I kept my bik'n "legs" and got plenty of rides in this winter. Tomorrow a winter storm is supposed to start about noon. I'll have to get out early and ride tomorrow and see the storm come in while on a bike. :-)
Oh and check out my honey's Esty site and check out all the homemade things for sale she made.
And thanks for stopping in.

Dave


















4 comments:

tainterturtles said...

Geez, you really are one big snowball! I'm amazed at your effort today....good job.

Dan O said...

Keep on riding dude - snow or not.

Almost 60 degrees and sunny in Seattle and I didn't ride today.

I am lame....

Harry Legge's Cycling Blog said...

I heard about the snow you got. I have to admit I was glad we didn't get it. You are hard core!

Michael Lemberger said...

Man, you really are into this riding thing. Good for you.

Hey, when that white bike is all covered in snow like that, you'd best not turn your back on it or it'll disappear!