Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Just a Sunday ride


This is the Veteran's Memorial that was built last year along the river. Thank you all vets that I have freedom because of the sacrifices all you made.


A Bridge crossing over one of the Mississippi sloughs. Single file only here.



One of the Cemeteries in my neighborhood. I went riding all over today on my CX. Through 3 parks, along the River, rolling through cemeteries, I had fun. Came home and cooked chicken with rice and veggies.

These ice patches had the potential of ruining your day, or longer, did not want to slide out on one and break a few body parts. It would be the forced time off the bike time that would be the most painful. Still keeping the Nokian Studs on the bike.


These grave sights look like giant chess pieces. I rode by fast so they could not capture me.
Well glad you stopped by. Hope your day went well.
Dave

3 comments:

Harry Legge's Cycling Blog said...

It looks like you got check mate.

tainterturtles said...

Good comment HL's!

I especially like the bridge & wheel photo...very creative.

Anonymous said...

Ohh...the Veteran's Memorial is really nice.