Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day, Sunset, and Night.


Rode in town after work. Saw the sun set, go down, and darkness all in one ride. People at work ask me how can you do this, it seems crazy to me. I figure, if you don't know, I'll never be able to explain it to you.


Sun going down, it was wind chill 9 degrees F out. My finger tips got cold with Bar Mitts removed.

A good lighting system (magicshine) makes riding in dark, reasonably safe, and a lotta fun. This light has 900 lumen's for 3 hours. I also have two blinking red lights on my back side, helps to keep 2 ton metal boxes on wheels from riding over the top of me.
So happy rides to you, and a good night.
Dave

2 comments:

Harry Legge's Cycling Blog said...

I still get the head shakes from friends that don't ride. The best I can hope for is acceptance. Understanding? not gonna happen.

tainterturtles said...

I love winter riders....you guys are great. Maybe some day I will join your club!!!