Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

ZIPPED, ZAPPED AND OUT OF GAS

Just in case anybody has forgotten what spring looks like.


GEEEPERS!!!! My gas tank is empty tonight. I am still sitting in my work clothes 4 hours after work in front of the TV. Was going to give the legs a break after 11 hours of mule work this week end plowing through snow and lift upper body weights. BUT!!! that is not happening the lifting weights that is.
On another note, does anybody know where spring is? Longer days, no ice on roads, trees starting to leaf out, that kind of spring.
I need to ride my bicycle.
Thanks for stopping in.
Dave








3 comments:

tainterturtles said...

There must be something about today, because I was getting that heartache feeling about my summer rides and bicycle commutes. At this time of the year it really hits hard.

But on a brighter note, we are planning our 2010 summer bicycle ride. Check out my post tonight. I'm leaning on the Mississippi River ride down to Dubuque....your neck of the woods. Planning keeps me motivated.

Like your spring/summer bike photo....ahhhhhh, green grass!

Steph said...

hahah. I was just looking through summer-biking pics on my computer last night. Dreaming of nicer weather.
soon.... soooooon.
I'm hoping for a February spring :)

Lily on the Road said...

Jeezzz, you had me fooled for a split second...so nice to see green!

Hope your mom is feeling a little bit better, that is so nice your dad is helping out...go Dad!

You are hard core to be out in that snow...I thought running was tough, cycling looks tougher