Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

Icy rain tomorrow, and looking forward to it.

Duhh, Dave, putting Nokian Studs back on the bike for anticipated ice tomorrow and I find my tire lever inside the tire. So I rode 5 hours in the snow like this.
First signs of spring, taking my Bar Mitts off and putting Ergon hand grips on. Supposed to be rain and in the 30s tomorrow. I sprayed water proofer on my gloves, shoes, and bike pack. The ride will be wet with 70% chance of rain.
I'm ready to rock.
Thanks for visiting, and safe and happy rides to you.
Dave

3 comments:

Dan O said...

In the 30s and rain - you guys know how to have fun.

Store the tire lever in the tire - why didn't I think of that?....

Enjoy the ride. Post some pictures.

tainterturtles said...

Hope your wet/icy ride was a good one.

Harry Legge's Cycling Blog said...

Hope you rocked it!