Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sunday Century Ride.







Well was a beautiful day and I had off work so I saddled up and rode another century on the dirt. That makes it 41 for the year. I would like to hit 52 for the year. I lost 8 weeks this winter when I worked straight through and didn't get a day off. My knee went out in June and I lost 3 weeks of riding time, and my appendix freaked out on me and I lost another 3 weeks. Came home starving and ate a lot of junkie food from HallowWeenie left overs. Tomorrow getting all the hardwood floors sanded and varnished. LQQK out for the mess.

2 comments:

Travel Gravel said...

Seriously? 41 centuries this year? Nice! Keep on truckin'!

MrDaveyGie said...

Thanks, sounds like a nice week end coming up, hope to drag this old carcass out there for another or two. Happy trails.
Dave