Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Geepers Creepers

Some of the trails are "weeding" shut.
Well, I haven't been writing here much, cause..............................well..............................well because I have been whining and short of endorphins. I wrenched my knee, several weeks ago, not sure what I did, however I still kept riding, rode 107 miles on Motrin and hurts. Dumb. My knee swelled up, now I haven't been able to ride. This knee has had two ACL breaks, a MCL break, medial cartilage removal 4 surgeries etc, so it knows the territory.

I am schedule to see a knee surgeon July 14th, so we'll see where that goes. BUT!!!! today I did ride, rode 35 miles out on the dirt trails, loved it. Got me thinking of all the power lifting, running, swimming and things like that I have been doing my whole life, bicycling is the most fun. So right or wrong, if knee behaves I will ride a dirt century Tuesday.

No comments: