Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Metric Century #12


Had to push myself to make my Metric Dirt Century. No zip, no zap. Times like that you learn to keep going. I had the day off, weather was good, ride was started. Not finishing wasn't acceptable. Well that gives me the "Cup"
Dave Mable the inventor and dispenser of the Cup Emails me and says
"The 1/2 Liter O' Dirt is too easy for you... step it up to the full Cup!!!!! (or the Cup O' Mississippi Mud with 6 of your 25 at full centuries!!)
So after 30 Metric dirt centuries starting last year, I will now try to get some 100 miler dirt rides in. I have some roads in mind I want to venture out on. I am looking at a getting a new camera. This camera I have now makes me look ugly, mmm wonder why. LoL. I am looking at the Olympus Stylus 1030 SW. You can drop it from 6 feet high, works underwater and works in Iowa winter temperatures. Perfect I say
Happy Trails
Dave


No comments: