Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Statcounter


The world of Blog. See the graphical display of all the bloggers that have viewed this profile. Statcounter has a neat software that tracks blogger traffic. It leaves a pointer of anyone that views this blog, how long, and where from.
I rode the road after work on my Trek 1600. Worked the legs for an hour. Enjoyed the push. Would work the hills till the legs just burned out rest a bit and start it over again.
Afterwards rode my Trek XO2 to try to figure out why it is skipping gears when I crank hard. Parish from Bicycle World and I took the freehub apart Saturday trying to see if it was slipping. It did not appear to be doing so. The chain and cassette only have 1000 miles on them so I do not suspect they are wore out. Would like to get it figured out by this weekend to ride trail.
Happy rides and thanks for stopping in.
Dave

No comments: