Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I just want to ride my bicycle.......


Did the typical indoor thing after work, spin and weights. I enjoy all seasons of outdoor biking. Winter has it's challenges, but you learn and adapt and get out as much as you can. I'm working extra hours up through Saturday, so Sunday will be the first day I can get out. I hope to spend most the daylight Sunday with my ass on a bike. I would have liked to have been a volunteer for Triple D, if your free this Saturday contact Lance LanceAndre@hotmail.com and find out where he can use you, it's worth the cause, he and others dedicate a lot of time and effort for a well run winter race, bike/ski/run.

1 comment:

Lance H Andre said...

Thanks for the plug for help... But I really wanted you to give it a try this year, you got the perfect bike for it this year... Stop out after work to the Handle Bar in Durango...